A lot of people, even the very successful ones, question the need to have business plans and to some extent, one might tend to agree with them. However, the most important thing is “context” and the million-dollar question is “What is your own context?”
A business plan is one of the most essential tools every business owner needs. In writing your business plan, you get to expose yourself to a whole lot of information around your business, market, and industry and engage yourself in rigorous thought processes. A business plan, among other things, helps you:
- Set clear and smart objectives for your business
- Analyze your market – market needs, gaps in the market, competitors
- Outline your strengths and weaknesses, and how to address them
- Develop a structure for your team – You get to answer the question, “who do you need now and what would they do for you?”
Now, having a business plan is one thing, but hiring a business plan writer is another. As a budding entrepreneur or small business owner, you’ll have to question your need for a business plan, discern the type of business plan you need and then determine if you need to hire a business plan writer. So, what types of business plans do we have?
- Personal Business Plan: For entrepreneurs who are bootstrapping and not actively looking for funds from external sources, there is actually no real need for a 50-paged detailed business plan. As a matter of fact, you shouldn’t need more than a 5-10paged concise strategy document that is relatable to you. It should also be a document that you could easily update without having to read through several pages to find needed information. To learn more about personal business plans, check out our article on “how to write a personal business plan” and get instant access to our custom template to make your task easier.
- Professional Business Plan: On the other hand, if you are looking to seek funding from a bank or an investor, you will need to develop a solid and well-organized document that will not only show that you understand your business, but also show the viability of the market, detailed analysis of your competitors and how you stack up against them and show the future financial health of your company. Check out “How to write a professional business plan” and get free access to our professional business plan template.
If what you need is the first type of business plan, then you probably need to write it yourself, but if you need the second type, you need to use the services of a professional business plan writer.
An important tip, however, is to engage vigorously with the professional as it is important not to lose sight of the fact that it is your business and you probably have more context about your passion and personal situations. You also need to integrate yourself into the business plan writing process as this will help you internalize the right set of information and even prepare you for opportunities that will require you to convince people, investors, bankers etc. about your business.
We at Brainac Solutions are not just business plan writers, we have a mission to help you get prepared to start or expand your business and for that next meeting with the investor or bank. Here is why you should work with us:
- Our Experience: We have over 6 years of experience developing in-depth and dependable business plans, financial projections and pitch decks that have helped investors reach the next level in their entrepreneurship journeys.
- Cross-sector, cross-continent Experience: We have worked with businesses operating in different industries from agriculture and consumer packaged goods to software and technology and those in between. We have also worked with entrepreneurs from almost all continents of the world.
- Strong Team: We have a team of professionals who have their specialty areas in finance, business analysis and writing as well as graphic designs.
To start your project with us, please fill the form below and we will get back you as soon as possible.